News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

"Well, glad to hear that! So, I guess I don't need this anymore" With that he took his suit off.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 06:21:55 PM
"Fine. That fight gave me an adrenaline rush!" Fresco exclaimed, jakked up on a rush of energy.

"You might wanna try a little strategy next time," muttered Nathan to himself.

Fell

Lucid nodded in reply to Nathan.

THEBIRD

"Alright, give me a suggestion," Fresco replied, eager to learn some new Hero strategy.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 29, 2007, 06:27:17 PM
Lucid nodded in reply to Nathan.

\
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 06:28:20 PM
"Alright, give me a suggestion," Fresco replied, eager to learn some new Hero strategy.

The armor thing was creative, but if you're trapped in a room with an enemy with a weapon, and you've got nothing but your powers, you could try shaping ice into the shape of a weapon," said Nathan.

Fell

"Could work" Lucid replied.

"Well, you might want to examine your opponent as you dodge attacks so you can find his weakness. Then when the time's right, strike! You don't wanna keep on running at him and hitting him. You'll end up using more energy, and tire yourself out." Lucid continued.

THEBIRD

"Well, I created ice armor and a shield," Fresco replied. "But I could definitely work on that weakness thing. Mind if I practice on one of you?"

Fell

"I guess you could on me." Zach offered

THEBIRD

"Alright," Fresco started. "Why don't you start?"

Fell

"Okay, let's begin." Lucid put his costume back on, and threw a punch at Fresco.

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio was still in the same room as Spike. This guy needs a lot of help if he really wants to become a villain... Before he left, he dropped a card that had The Mysterio Emblem on it and an address. He then walked away and teleported to where Fresco was. "So...Did I miss anything?"

THEBIRD

"Nope, just in time for this fight!" Fresco replied, dodging the punch. Look for a weakness... Look for a weakness...

Fell

After he dodged the punch Lucid conjured a wall right where Fresco moved.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, I'll just watch then." He said as he floated a few inches off the ground and pretended to lay down on a chair.

THEBIRD

Fresco hit the wall, and began sidestepping to the other side of Lucid.