News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

Perfect...

Spike then used a Rollout, where Darkrai couldn't escape.

"Now...LEAVE HER ALONE ALIEN BAG!"

Triforce_Luigi

Darkrai was knocked away. He uprooted more trees and sent them at Spike, Kristal, and Ozymandias.
((Gotta go.))

Wolfpika

((Dang It...))

"Treecko, Ozzy, look out!" Spike pushed them out of the way, just before the trees crushed him.

jnfs2014

Roy saw what happened. " Ozimandias, we will free you," he said confidently.

Wolfpika

"Hey, your the pupitar I saw earlier! Are you ok?"

jnfs2014

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 12, 2008, 12:10:46 PM
"Hey Lucas! You ok?"
(( ITS ROY!!!!!!!!!))

Light

((...WHAT THE HELL?! Spike has no clue who he's helping, yet he knows all of their names? Seriously, wtf?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

((Is roy a different person?*go checks* oh crap! I'll edit that really quick, sorry!))

Light

((Wolf, did you even read my post? You've mentioned Roy, Kristal, and Ozymandias's names, yet you don't even know them.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

((Lightning, look back and you'll see that I found out their names, you know why? Because people shouted them! Darkrai called out Ozzy, Ozzy called out you, and I didn't mention Roy, I just said, "Hey, it's the pupitar!", not, "Hey, it's Roy!", so, is everything now cleared up for ya?"

jnfs2014

(( Wolf, he's right. No one said " Kristal" in their sayings. Also edit posts that say " Lucas". He is about 50 miles in the mountains.))

Wolfpika

((What...I thought...*checks*...oye..I really need to read posts but I did find about the Ozzy thing. Hey Jneed, no offense but I already did edit my post, go look, I edited that ages ago. I think you just go to the latest post. I just go to the last two pages. ::) ))

jnfs2014

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 11, 2008, 10:31:28 AM
Spike was startled by Darkrai's sudden appearance. Spike worried about the Riolu when the shockwave came.

"Duck!" Spike pushed the Riolu out of the way, just as the shockwave hit Spike.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GAHHHHHH!" Spike was hit hard, he was sent flying into a tree and his body crumpled. But then, he got up, limping.

"Go....I'll handle him....save yourself." Spike called to Lucas.

Spike turned towards Darkrai and said,

"Hello, my name is Spike Montoya....you killed my father....prepare to die..." Spike then used his Bonerang and hurled his bone club at Darkrai.

((Using famous quote from the "Princess Bride", Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.))
(( This))

Wolfpika

((Oh...okay, sorry, I'll go edit that really quick and can we just say I heard Kristal's name get called? cause I don't want to edit all my posts))

jnfs2014