News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

jnfs2014

Lucas was still traveling. He was mourning as he walked...
All of a sudden, he heard a voice a few yards away ( meters for Canada).
" Lucas," the voice said," is that you?"
Lucas knew who it was. " DAD!!!" he exclamed.

Light

((No. I think you saying "let's just say..." all the time indicates that you're lazy. Plus, it kind of counts as godmodding.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Quote from: LightningSword on February 13, 2008, 02:03:25 PM
((No. I think you saying "let's just say..." all the time indicates that you're lazy. Plus, it kind of counts as godmodding.))
(( Yeah, LS is right. Although we will get to it.))

Wolfpika

Quote from: LightningSword on February 11, 2008, 09:46:34 PM
((Wolf, you are WRONG! Mwahaha!!!...But yeah. I don't have any plans for Kristal or Kyle to evolve.))

((Okay LS, but, then why did you accept me knowing you on this? I changed all the ones I know of my post to Treecko, but if you find any please let me know, I'm sorry but just curious why this one post you let me get away with it.))

Light

Kristal began to shoot more leaves at Darkrai, but it was faster this time.

Wolfpika

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias added Fire Spin to their attacks. Darkrai was hit directly.

"Enough!" he cried, soaring high into the air. The sky turned dark. "DARK VOID!"

Dark mist emanated from him in all directions, putting any who touched it into immediate sleep.

Light

"Not so fast!" Kristal quickly whipped out her flute with her vines. What in the world...? She held it to her lips, without thinking. ...A new move? "Requiem!" She began to play a song on her flute, and a blue sphere began to grow around her. It expanded, and covered herself and Ozymandias. The Dark Void attack passed through them, leaving them unharmed.

((Sorry Wolf, but she doesn't have enough experience with the move to enlarge it. By the way, I hope this shouldn't classify as Godmodding, because:

1) I already had this move planned, ever since I had begun writing my fanfic and creating the characters.

2) This is her fourth move, thus completing her moveset.))

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias stared in awe as the Dark Void proved ineffectual.

"What is this?" he wondered out loud. Then he looked over to Spike. "Uh..."

Light

Kristal had her eyes closed, and continued to play.

Kyle felt the presence of Darkrai. He's close... and so is Kristal.

Triforce_Luigi

((Is this a made-up attack?))

"Uh... Keep playing, Kristal," said Ozymandias.

Darkrai was enraged that his attack had failed. He emanated a blue aura and rocks flew up from the earth. "PSYCHIC!" he yelled, and the rocks rocketed down towards them.

Light

((Yes! ;D I made it up especially for my fanfic.))

Kristal continued to play, not knowing of the rocks flying towards her. However, the rocks were obliterated by a yellow blur that sped by incredibly fast. A cloud of dust rose from the speed of the creature's entrance, and when it settled, Kyle stood in the midst, the rocks reduced to mere rubble. "I thought we had a deal, Darkrai," He said, turning to the dark manifestation.

Kristal passed out from using so much strength, and the blue sphere dissapaited.

Wolfpika

"Don't worry Ozzy, I got it covered." Spike used Dig to go underground, and appeared right next to Kristal and Ozzy.

"If you guys can just squeeze over, that would be nice." Spike then saw Darkrai use Psychic, that was stopped by a male pikachu.

Who's that.....but whoever he is, it doesn't matter, cause I'm going to avenge my father's death!

"DARKRAI! YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY FATHER!" Spike jumped out of the aura and charged Darkrai.

"ROLLOUT!"

jnfs2014

(( that wasn't GM'ing LS.))

Lucas and Lucario made their way back. " Hey everyone! Lucas shouted," Lucario is found!"