News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on December 14, 2007, 05:33:59 PM
((I think he's left the RP. 0_o))
((Either that or he might have just forgot... Maybe you should give him a PM and see if he replies.))

Light

Quote from: X_Hero on December 15, 2007, 05:38:58 AM
Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on December 14, 2007, 05:33:59 PM
((I think he's left the RP. 0_o))
((Either that or he might have just forgot... Maybe you should give him a PM and see if he replies.))
((Done))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

ANDREWSCH

"Can I join your rescue team?" Jimmy asked.

OOC: Sorry, my computer wasn't working and I finally got a new one this morning.

X_Hero

Quote from: ANDREWSCH on December 17, 2007, 03:46:04 PM
"Can I join your rescue team?" Jimmy asked.

OOC: Sorry, my computer wasn't working and I finally got a new one this morning.
((Oh, that's what happened... Well, good to have you back. :)))
Gyatsu had a somewhat surprised look on his face. Someone else already wanted to join the team?

"Well, what do you think, Ryaku?" Gyatsu said as he turned to Ryaku.

Nils_13

"It's your team, Gyatsu. That's for you to decide. Whatever choice you make will be okay with me." Ryaku replied.

X_Hero

Gyatsu nodded and turned back to the Plusle. "All right, you can join. And we're about to head out on a mission, so if you can, pack up a few things and get ready to go."

Now team Koorikaze was up to three members. The chance that the mission would succeed went up a bit, but there was still a chance something might happen. This was it. Team Koorikaze's first mission was about to begin.

ANDREWSCH

"Great!" Jimmy said happily.  "I'll go a pack up."  Then Jimmy left to go grab his things.  When he got back, he said, "My name's Jimmy, what are your names?"

X_Hero

"Well, my name is Gyatsu," He began. "and this here is Ryaku." He motioned towards Ryaku. "Now we have to head out to see Alakazam to see where the Sinister Woods are... That's where our mission is. Me and Ryaku just need to get a few things before we leave, so we'll be out in a minute." Gyatsu went back inside and headed upstairs. He had already gotten a pack ready and quickly grabbed it before heading back down.

Nils_13

Ryaku was already packed and waiting at the door.

"Are you ready?" Ryaku asked.

X_Hero

"Yup... Let's go see Alakazam and see which way to go." Gyatsu said as they headed out the door and headed towards town.

They made it to the square and looked around a bit. "Hmm... I wonder where Alakazam would be?" Gyatsu said to himself.

Nils_13

X_Hero

"... Maybe we should just wait here?" Gyatsu asked, unsure of what to do next. He looked around, but didn't see anything that would give a hint.

Nils_13

"Then we'll wait." Ryaku replied. He put his bag down and sat down against a post.

X_Hero

Gyatsu sat down his bag as well. He stood a moment, and a little while after, he began to get bored. Gyatsu looked down at his goggles and started to examine them. After a while, he took one of his claws and on the side, he began to etch his name. The strange thing was that it was in Japanese Hiragana.

Light

Alakazam teleported to the rescue team and gave them their mission. He pointed to where a vast series of trees were. "That's the Sinister Woods. The Abra you are looking for is trapped deep within the woods, and is under a tree. Here." He handed them a map. "This shows you how to get there. Good luck on your journey." He disappeared.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.