News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Mori sighed, twiddling with his chopsticks. "Just forget it. Anyway, I like your idea of going down to the pier after we pick up supplies."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

Several minutes later, the smell of warm eggs began wafting out of the kitchen and throughout the base.

"The omelets are almost ready." Gyatsu called out from the kitchen.

Light

Nils_13

"Cool...." Ryaku replied as he went over to the stove and put some water on to boil.

X_Hero

Gyatsu just put on the final touches to each one, and then he put them on plates and started carrying them out.

"All right, here we go..." Gyatsu said as he put each plate down. The two had gotten what they had asked for, while Gyatsu just had his plain.

Nils_13

A loud whistle echoed throughout the room. Ryaku took the kettle off of the stove and got two bags and some sugar out of the cabinet. He put the two in the water and made tea. He poured him some in a glass.

"Anyone else want tea?" he asked.

X_Hero

Nils_13

Light

"Thanks." Mori said to Gyatsu. "Sure, thanks!" He said to Ryaku, at the mention of tea.

Nils_13

Ryaku got another glass down and poured tea. He grabbed the three glasses and carefully brought them to the table and sat them down, giving one to Gyatsu, one to Mori, and one to himself.

X_Hero

Gyatsu picked up his chop sticks and split them like others usually do. Then something came to his head that almost seemed like a habit.

"Itedakimasu." Gyatsu said as he began to take a bite off of his omelet.

Light

((Don't you mean, "Itadakimasu"?))

Mori nodded, then took a bite of his omelete as well, and also took a sip of his tea. After he drank a bit, he commented. "This is good! Thanks."

X_Hero

Quote from: LightningSword on January 28, 2008, 09:08:38 PM
((Don't you mean, "Itadakimasu"?))

Mori nodded, then took a bite of his omelete as well, and also took a sip of his tea. After he drank a bit, he commented. "This is good! Thanks."
((Oh... whoops... I'm typing on my Wii, so I guess I messed up... XD))
"No problem." Gyatsu said as he got off a piece of his omelet. He took a bite.

Light

X_Hero

"Well..." Gyatsu started. "We kinda just ran into each other. ... Literally." Gyatsu said with a bit of a laugh. He took another bite of his omelet.