News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 09:38:32 PM
Nathan noticed some frozen sidewalks and followed the ice until he saw Fresco and Mysterentio. ((That's his name, right? It's hard to remember.))
(( I',m just going by Mysterio. :)))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 25, 2007, 09:40:19 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 09:38:32 PM
Nathan noticed some frozen sidewalks and followed the ice until he saw Fresco and Mysterentio. ((That's his name, right? It's hard to remember.))
(( I',m just going by Mysterio. :)))

((Good. It was too hard to type and remember. You like hard names. Like "Dimentiono."))

THEBIRD

((I think Dimentio and Mysterio are easy :P))

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 25, 2007, 09:45:39 PM
((I think Dimentio and Mysterio are easy :P))
((Actually, the one I came up with was Dimentiono, his brother. Oh, and let's not forget Mephastopheles! :D))

THEBIRD

((Who? Mastapholeo? Sounds like Mustachemellow >.>.))

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 25, 2007, 09:57:10 PM
((Who? Mastapholeo? Sounds like Mustachemellow >.>.))
((Mef-a-stof-o-les....He's like a devil or something close to that. :P And back to the RP plz :)))

THEBIRD

Fresco leaned over the building and looked down. He saw Nathan following the ice tracks below.

"Hey, Nathan!" Fresco called, remembering him from earlier.

Dr.Hobo2

THEBIRD

"He's this guy who helped me beat up this bad guy from before," Fresco explained. "He's got powers, too."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well it'll be nice to meet him." He said.

Triforce_Luigi

"Hey," responded Nathan. "Exactly why did you freeze half the city sidemalks?"

THEBIRD

"I was training," explained Fresco. "Why don't you come up here and meet this guy whose been trainin' me?"

Triforce_Luigi

Nathan nodded and used psychokinesis to fly up. "Hi," he said as he reached the masked man.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hello, my name is Mysterio." He said. "And you must be Nathan as your friend here has just stated.

THEBIRD

"Wow, that's four people with super powers right here in the city that I know of..." Fresco whispered. "That's a lot of people."