News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

The Gengar leaned against a tree, observing the battle that would soon take place.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 06, 2008, 06:40:43 AM
"No, it isn't actually." He looked embarrassed, and looked to see if anyone on his team, was watching.

Ooc// Is team infernoblaze greedy? O_o
(( Charcoal ( me) isn't. Fugue is. Ls, are we served yet?))

Light

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on February 06, 2008, 05:13:18 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 06, 2008, 06:40:43 AM
"No, it isn't actually." He looked embarrassed, and looked to see if anyone on his team, was watching.

Ooc// Is team infernoblaze greedy? O_o
(( Charcoal ( me) isn't. Fugue is. Ls, are we served yet?))
((I don't want to take the time to write it out because I'm lazy like that, so voila - you're served. Eat. NOW.))

jnfs2014

(( sure))
When the food was served, Charcoal munched on his burger.
" Sooooo..." he said , turning to Fugue," why did you want to be an explorer?"

Wolfpika

"OW!" The shadow claw left three bloody lines across his body. Wolf was enraged. He fought back with a Thunderbolt attack towards the branch, hoping to eletrucute Mark.

Leslie heard Wolf's scream of pain.

"Wolf?! I'm coming!" Leslie ran as fast she could and saw the battle that was happening between Wolf and a Sableye. She then noticed a Gengar leaing against a tree. She snuck up around and then,

"PSYBEAM!" A beam of psychic energy let loose from Leslie's hands and hit Gengar square in the back

Light

((Godmodding; you didn't give me a chance to avoid your attack.))

Shane teleported behind Leslie, sensing her presence. The Psybeam hit through the air a second after he teleported. "And who do you think you are?" He whispered angrily behind the Kirlia. He began to charge up a Shadow Ball.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark was one step ahead of Wolf. A thunderbolt straight for me? Hah...that was a waste of using detect. He had used detect to see what was coming next and he easily dodged the attack. He then retaliated by sending a shadow ball at Wolf.

Wolfpika

Leslie was speechless, and scared. Why? Well, maybe it's because a Gengar was about to seriously hurt her with a shadow ball. Leslie had an idea, she took a deep breath, and whipped around. She faced Gengar instantly and used Force Palm.

Meanwhile, Wolf barely dodged the Shadow Ball and tried to land another Crunch.

jnfs2014

(( Wolfpika, did you write a Fanfic on old Nsider with a warewolf pikachu?))

jnfs2014

Wolfpika

jnfs2014

jnfs2014

(( That was my 1st forum.....end discussion. LS will kill me because of spam.))

Wolfpika

(Right, wonder when he comes back, maybe we should delete our posts.)